The ethereal bouquets held by the wedding entourage was an arrangement of phalaenopsis orchids, hydrangeas, wax flowers, green thistles and hypericum berries ~ my special gift to the bride.
The circle of trust. Young love.
We were doing a photo shoot for the official videographer and I was playing with the kids (rowdy teenagers) when my cousin took this photo of me.
- face: Giorgio Armani Luminous silk foundation
- eyes: Nars in Alhambra; YSL Ombres Lumières no. 7; Chanel Illusion D’ombre in Epatant and Emerville
- brows: Chanel perfect brows and Shu Uemura
- cheeks: Nars in Gilda; Edward Bess in Montecarlo; Guerlain Terracotta bronzer
- lips: Guerlain Rouge G in Gala
- silk gown: Halston Heritage
- clutch: a custom handmade mother-of-pearl and stainless beauty, gift from my Mom
- heels: Brian Atwood
- necklace: Dannijo
This photo was taken 9 hours later after the wedding when I got home. Surprisingly, the hair and make-up was still intact
Happy Sunday! xx